Data-Driven Analytics to Support Your Healthcare Decisions
What’s driving your health plan spend? How does it compare nationally? What really works to control your costs?
Our unique financial analytics team offers a business approach to managing healthcare through continual analysis of risk and chronic disease. We will develop strategic recommendations using interactive health plan modeling calculators. Lighthouse uses reporting tools that enable us to uncover the driving factors associated with rising health plan costs. We can quickly determine whether cost-containment programs are working for you and whether or not your plan design modifications are paying off.
Our financial reporting strategy is designed to improve our clients’ bottom line by focusing on the health of their employees. Quality plan data can:
- Provide a meaningful analysis of monthly claims experience, complete with graphic illustrations.
- Prepare periodic reports detailing plan utilization.
- Project expected costs to help set employer and employee contributions.
- Evaluate the performance of cost-containment programs and make recommendations based on our findings.
- Integrate wellness and claims data to deliver a detailed analysis designed to improve the health of individuals and measure a wellness program’s return on investment.
- Assist in establishing appropriate claim reserves.
- Prepare an annual report analyzing experience, expenses and plan modifications.
- Evaluate insured and self-funded options.
- Challenge all renewal offers after analyzing rate and contract provisions.
- Audit and verify claim and utilization figures presented in renewal calculations.
- Help benchmark your employee benefits program against local, regional, and national peers.
We also have an exclusive partnership with Milliman for additional data analytics capabilities. Ask your agent for more information.